|Fall US Applicants
|Fall Mexican Citizens
|Fall International Non-Mexican
|Spring US Applicants
|Spring Mexican Citizens
|Spring International Non-Mexican
|Summer US Applicants
|Summer Mexican Citizens
|Summer International Non-Mexican
Applicants should submit the following to the Graduate School (Administration Bldg., Room 200, 915-747-5491):
- Online Application for Admission into a Graduate Degree Program:
Apply Online >>
- Application fee (payable through the online application)
- Official transcript from an accredited institution demonstrating completion of a four-year Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent in the
case of an international institution) and official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts for degrees
earned at UTEP are not required. Unofficial scores and transcripts can be uploaded in the online application. Official scores and
transcripts must be received by the Graduate School prior to enrollment.
- Statement of Purpose, not to exceed one page, which may include a description of the applicant's professional experience,
educational background, career goals and/or socio-economic background. You may upload this document when you complete your
- Two letters of reference from professional and/or academic sources.*
- GMAT score (may be waived if applicant submits transcript demonstrating a conferred graduate degree from an accredited institution).
Unofficial scores and transcripts can be uploaded in the online application. Official scores and transcripts must be received by the Graduate School prior to enrollment.
- TOEFL score of at least 250/600 (for international students)
- International students must complete all additional steps listed on the International Student Checklist (PDF).
These application documents can be uploaded to the online application.
Applicants must submit all of the materials listed above before an admission
decision can be made.
An individual who has completed an undergraduate degree at an AACSB International (or equivalent) accredited college or
university with a minimum GPA of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) may take a maximum of six graduate credit hours in the College. These hours
may not be applied toward a Master of Accountancy degree. Persons desiring to enroll in additional graduate courses must apply
for and be accepted into a graduate Master's degree program in the College of Business Administration before enrollment will
To schedule an appointment to take the GMAT exam, please go to:
The GMAT exam is administered in El Paso by Pearson Professional Center at the
Sure Energy Bldg, 4445 N. Mesa, Suite 119.
Marjorie A. Marinovic CPA, MAcc
Graduate Advisor, Lecturer of Accounting
Business Room 208
Phone: (915) 747-7765
Dr. Sid Glandon
Department Chair, Department of Accounting
Business Room 260
Ph: (915) 747-7759
Fax: (915) 747-8618